Beulah Africa and Future Families Joint Venture (BA&FF JV) is a Not for Profit Company contracted by DCoG for the implementation of the Community Work Programme (CWP) in the North West Province. BA&FF JV manages 19 sites in the 18 municipalities in the North West, ensuring a safety-net for unemployed and underemployed people.
CWP Site Manager
Contract Ends 31 March 2021
North West (Kgetleng Rivier; Koster)
We invite applications from candidates for a contract position as a Site Manager. The purpose is to provide project management duties for the whole site, ensure participants are recruited and managed according to targets. This position is reporting to a District Manager.
- Qualification: NQF Level 5 (Diploma) or NQF Level 6 (Degree) in Public Administration, Community Development, Project Management or any other relevant qualification;
- Experience: 1-2 years in CWP and/or EPWP;
- Management experience of leading a team of employees;
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle;
- Willingness to travel extensively;
- Willingness to relocate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the CWP Site and respond to issues affecting the participants and different stakeholders;
- Manage the implementation of the programme at a site;
- Ensure participants are recruited according to the requirements and that targets are met;
- Ensure participants’ data documents are submitted to CoGTA & updated regularly;
- Address participants queries in relation to information on the programme and provide regular updates/feedback on new developments;
- Facilitate all Local Reference Committee meetings;
- Act as a CWP site liaison with all local community stakeholders;
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports to all relevant stakeholders;
- Conduct sub-sites visits;
- Keep and update assets and inventory registers monthly;
- Responsible for participants’ recruitment and replacement in consultation with LRC;
- Prepare site business plan in consultation with municipal ch ampion and LRC;
- Ensure adherence of CWP Implementation Manual by all participants;
- Ensure the site meets their participation target.
To apply, submit your CV, ID, a motivational letter, and certified copies of highest qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 August 2019. Late application will not be considered.